• Extremely flexible.
• Top performance and reliability.
• Ease of operation, quick change over and simple setup.
• Minimal maintenance, easy cleaning, and easy to move.
• Wide package size range.
can pack regularly shaped, solid products such as: sweets, chocolate bars, wafers, soap bars, bakeries, ice cream bars, confectionery, etc.
• Heavy duty construction, light and compact frame, made in fabricated steel, painted white.
• Parts which contact the product are made in AISI 304 Stainless steel (optional 316).
• Product is fed to the machine manually, one piece at a time (automatic feeder available upon request).
• Products enter the machine through a conveyor with the following specifications:
• Adjustable guides ensuring the movement of products within track.
• Product pushing system into the packaging system.
• 3-meter long.
Pouch Forming & Sealing System:
• Longitudinal sealing system, with three stages to pull packaging film, the central stage seals the package from underneath.
• After products enter into the formed film, with longitudinal seal, the cross seal is done via special sealers ensuring air tightness.
• PID digital temperature controller for longitudinal and cross sealers.
• Adjustable blade to cut the package.
• Pouch length is controlled via a photoelectric sensor (Photocell) that detects all colors.
•Full PLC control.
• HMI with LCD color touch-screen (multiple languages available upon request), to control pouch length, photocell function, machine speed, conveyor speed, and extras.
• Machine speed is controlled via Inverter.
• Main power & emergency stop switches.
• Heat-seal films, except for pure polyethylene.